Listen to Audio Only by Clicking Below
Subscribe & listen on your favorite podcast platform
In this episode we are navigating the noise of education marketing. You’ll learn what education marketers need to address today along with strategies for getting the most from your marketing department.
Meet Anthony Sarchiapone
Education marketing professional Anthony Sarchiapone shares his thoughts on how to reduce the amount of internal emails and meetings.
He shares his experiences on pitfalls to avoid when entering a new marketing department.
In this episode, host Jerry Allocca discusses the ins and outs of education marketing with Anthony, including:
- Persona development and making the case
- How to work together with your sales department
- Critical issues facing education marketing today
- Advice for walking into a new marketing department
“…it reduced the amount of emails and reduced the amount of meetings we had to have.”
Resources that were mentioned during this episode.
- Google Postmaster Tools – Be a Better Sender
- Return Path
- Anthony Sarchiapone’s LinkedIn Profile
We’d love to hear from you!
Please let me know what questions you have about marketing, and what you’d like to know to help you as a leader in your marketing department. Submit your questions here or leave a reply below.